11.23.2006

lovely day: i found a grand homey new produce shop that i love just being within, and there was told i was beautiful, "absolutely beautiful." i must say, i do like that every now and then. and as i walked down my street, the smell of cinnamon or some sweet-smelling wood burning in the air, and everyone with holiday smiles for whoever passed their way (which happened to be me, and what a joy it was).
---
i think... i want my life to be like wonder woman. i see many similarities in our life missions:

Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman.

All the world's waiting for you,
and the power you possess.

In your satin tights,
Fighting for your rights ...

Make a hawk a dove,
Stop a war with love,
Make a liar tell the truth. ..
and mostly..
Change their minds, and change the world.

that sounds like me. love people, change the world, end war, bring out truth. pretty much my hopes for my life. but then, maybe i just want the invisible plane.

No comments: